Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Starting out

Hi everyone,

My name is Modest, I'm an industrial designer appasionate of mountain bikes, motorbikes, sailing and obviously watches. Although I have my own site (http://www.mgdesigns.es/) I can't review watches and other stuff just because it's mainly a site for my business. At my site you can check out some of my creations.

So this is why I decided to create a blog to review my favourite stuff.

Besides reviewing watches, I will also review bicycles and projects that I'm working on.

This blog maybe could be classified as a favourite stuff diary, although the huge part will contain watches.

By the way, I apologize for gramatical errors or any other mistake that I will make writting. It's been a long time since I last wrote in this language. My mothertongue is Catalan (the language of Catalonia, Spain). In Spain their is a cultural richness that not many countries have, we have 6 different languages (if I don't forget anyone!), which are: Català (Catalan), Spanish, Euskera, Galego, Valencià and Mallorquí. I'm able to talk Catalan and Spanish, and I can understand Valencià, Galego and Mallorquí. Euskera is a non romanic language that I would like to learn some day, but it's so tough to learn!!!

I hope that you enjoy my blog!!

No comments: